Thursday 20 June 2013

love is evol

so here is the place to talk to myself without looking like a moron.

Stubbornness has gone too far recently.. should prolly stop saying must be and start saying maybe.Am always wondering how many years ahead can i still explain stupidly done things with the phrase "i want and i will never regret". 
Just when the decision of not gonna fall into any sort of serious relationships is made, you came out of nowhere.
Telling me i should love myself a little more, stop being a child, learn to grow up. 
first thought: how dare you just walk into my life telling me what to do
current thought: thank you for loving me
You are the only person who have the guts to confront me for doing things that i truly do regret but am too strong-headed to admit.
Oh and talking about that very one thing i regret..
The excitement of the story that exists is way over what the truth is like
Girl you can always have the gutter, i will just take the high road. Just let me know x
Back to midnight brain torturing, when two person who do not believe in love come together, how far can they go?
You say, nothing is forever. I reply, love is not enough.
Shite, was gna say the first post lets not talk about us but just me instead.. anyways


No comments:

Post a Comment